The Polish American Cultural Institute of Minnesota (PACIM) established an endowment fund honoring one of its founding members, Chester Rog. The fund grants stipends up to $2,000 per year to individuals and/or groups who seek further professional growth in the study of Polish language, art and culture both locally and abroad, and who are committed to use what they have achieved to benefit the cause of Polish heritage in Minnesota or Wisconsin.
All application materials must be submitted by July 31, 2022.
Polish American Cultural Institute of Minnesota
Chair of Scholarship Committee
93 West Little Canada Rd., Suite 106
St Paul, MN 55117
Applications are evaluated by the Scholarship Committee and the PACIM Board of Directors. All decisions are final. Successful applicants will be notified no later than October 1, 2022.
1. Applicants must be of Polish or Polish American descent or embrace a love of Poland and its culture.
2. Applications must be submitted by the due date.
3. Submit name, location, and purpose of event, class, program for which the stipend is sought. Describe how participation in this event, class or program will benefit the cause of Polish heritage in Minnesota or Wisconsin.
4. Fill out the form below: b::
5. Submit a short biographical statement, including a brief description of your Polish heritage/descent. Describ
6. Applicants must demonstrate their involvement in the Polish American community.
7. Submit two letters of recommendation.
Successful applicants are expected to volunteer either in person or remotely at minimum one PACIM event.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.