The Polish American Cultural Institute of Minnesota (PACIM) established an endowment fund honoring one of its founding members, Chester Rog. The fund grants stipends up to $2,000 per year to individuals and/or groups who seek further professional growth in the study of Polish language, art and culture both locally and abroad, and who are committed to use what they have achieved to benefit the cause of Polish heritage in Minnesota or Wisconsin.
All application materials must be submitted by July 31, 2021.
Polish American Cultural Institute of Minnesota
Chair of Education and Scholarship Committee
43 Main St SE, Suite 228
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Applications are evaluated by the Education and Scholarship Committee and the PACIM Board of Directors. All decisions are final. Successful applicants will be notified no later than September 1, 2021.
1. Applicants must be of Polish descent.
2. Applications must be submitted by the due date.
3. Fill out the form below:
4. Submit a short biographical statement, including a brief description of your Polish heritage/descent.
5. Applicants must demonstrate their involvement in the Polish American community.
6. Submit two letters of recommendation.
Successful applicants are expected to volunteer at one PACIM event.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.