PACIM Board awarded five Polanie Legacy Scholarships for 2022 to Caroline Galas, Jesse Ehrgott, Alyssa Moore. Julia Ramczyk, and Sarah Symalla. Congratulations!
The Polanie Legacy Scholarship, established in 2014 through a generous bequest of the Polanie Organization, supports studies at a post-secondary institution, including colleges, universities, technical schools, and vocational schools of students of Polish descent. Preferential consideration will be given to residents of Minnesota and Wisconsin and members of PACIM.
Each scholarship will be awarded in the amount up to $2,000. Multiple scholarships may be awarded in each year. If no applicants meet the criteria, no scholarship will be awarded. Applicants may apply in successive years for consideration.
All application materials must be submitted by July 31.
Polish American Cultural Institute of Minnesota
Chair of Scholarship Committee
93 West Little Canada Road, Suite 106
St Paul, MN 55117111111117
Applications are evaluated by the Scholarship Committee and the PACIM Board of Directors. All decisions are final. Successful applicants will be notified no later than October 1.
1. Applicants must be of Polish descent.
2. Applications must be submitted by the due date.
3. Applicants must be enrolled in post-secondary institution or be admitted to be enrolled in such institution no later than September 1.
4. Fill out the form below: b::
5. Submit a short biographical statement, including a brief description of your Polish heritage/descent.
6. Submit documentation of your academic achievement (GPA).
7. Submit an essay describing your personal goals.
8. Submit letters of recommendation from two different persons or organizations.
9. Application must include program/course description, including information about your tuition and required course materials.
10. Successful applicants are expected to volunteer either in person or remotely at minimum one PACIM event.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.