PACIM board awarded two Polanie Scholarships for 2020 to Julia Temple and Adela Leville. Congratulations!
The Polanie Legacy Scholarship, established in 2014 through a generous bequest of the Polanie Organization, supports studies at a secondary or post-secondary institution, including colleges, universities, technical schools, and vocational schools.
Each scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $2000. Multiple scholarships may be awarded in each year. If no applicants meet the criteria, no scholarship will be awarded. Applicants may apply in successive years for consideration. Preferential consideration will be given to PACIM members.
All application materials must be submitted by July 31, 2021.
Polish American Cultural Institute of Minnesota
Chair of Education and Scholarship Committee
43 Main St SE, Suite 228
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Applications are evaluated by the Education and Scholarship Committee and the PACIM Board of Directors. All decisions are final. Successful applicants will be notified no later than September 1, 2021.
1. Applicants must be of Polish descent.
2. Applications must be submitted by the due date.
3. Fill out the form below: b::
4. Submit a short biographical statement, including a brief description of your Polish heritage/descent.
5. Submit documentation of your academic achievement (GPA).
6. Application must include program/course description, including information about your tuition and required course materials.
7. Submit two letters of recommendation.
8. Submit an essay describing your personal goals.
Successful applicants are expected to volunteer at one PACIM event.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.